Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Your Store Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of Your Store Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The owners of Your Store Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The following practices are discouraged and violators may have their posts altered/removed, may be warned, have their accounts put on hold, or may be banished from the forums. Any action taken will be based on the facts at hand and solely at the discretion of the forum administrators/moderators.
1. No copying of information, images, or layout of member sites without prior approval.
2. No placing of test or bogus orders with other sites without prior approval
3. No posting of direct advertising messages (SPAM) or sending advertising e-mail messages to members. Vendor services or products should only be mentioned when in direct response to a members question and post.
4. No posting of personal information of other members that the member has not already posted themselves (in posts or their profile).
5. No posting of flaming, derogatory, personal attacks, or otherwise off topic posts about other members or member stores or services.
6. No posting of explicit sexual, racial or other discriminating information.
7. No double posting of messages. Post any message only once and if needed the moderators/adminstrator will relocate your post to the appropriate area.
8. No copying or distributing of messages from the forum. All forum posts are considered confidential and should not be distributed outside the forums.
9. Attacks, harassment, or attempting to harm moderators or their businesses outside this forum is strictly prohibited and will be cause for immediate banishment from the forums.
10. Political or religious topics are highly discouraged.
If you believe any member has disregarded any of the above restrictions, please contact a moderator or administrator and do not post the information.
In order to help maintain these forums and allow areas where sensitive topics may be discussed, we've instituted the following area controls.
1. Paid memberships will give full archive access as well as allowing the member to get verified as a store owner, operator, designer, vendor, etc. and then will be given access to the appropriate sections. This information will be displayed with each member post.
2. The Fraud Prevention Area will be readable by verified store owners and operators as well as verified vendors.
3. The Store Owners Sensitive Topics Area will be readable only by verified store owners/operators.
4. None of the posts in any of the protected areas will be indexed by search engines.
Above all, remember this is a community of diverse opinions, experiences, and ideas. Please remain polite and respectful when dealing with other members even when discussing "heated" topics of debate.